أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم في منتدى جنتنا، لكي تتمكن من المشاركة ومشاهدة جميع أقسام المنتدى وكافة الميزات ، يجب عليك إنشاء حساب جديد بالتسجيل بالضغط هنا أو تسجيل الدخول اضغط هنا إذا كنت عضواً .

المنتدى للقرائه فقط -- للمشاركه انتقل الى منتديات جنتنا الجديده -forums.janatna.com

Mysterious Hum in the Brain – Taos Hum, Windsor Hum, Auckland Hum

Dr. Glen MacPherson, a Columbia University lecturer and high school physics, biology and math teacher, lives on Colombia ..

31-05-2021 04:59 صباحا
Moha
عضو ذهبي
معلومات الكاتب ▼
تاريخ الإنضمام : 31-05-2021
رقم العضوية : 7
المشاركات : 9754
الجنس : أنثى
قوة السمعة : 40

Mysterious ، Hum ، the ، Brain ، Taos ، Hum ، Windsor ، Hum ، Auckland ، Hum ،

Mysterious-Hum-in-the-Brain-Taos-Hum-Windsor-Hum-Auckland-Hum-752x440
Dr. Glen MacPherson, a Columbia University lecturer and high school physics, biology and math teacher, lives on Colombia’s sunshine coast. Perhaps at the beginning of 2012, his mind has been echoing the dull hum, buzzing sound of a diesel engine on the street. A few months after he first heard it, he realized that it was coming from his head and not the noise of cars or passing cars outside
“When I realized that it wasn’t the sound of my environment, I started to isolate myself from all possible causes,” MacPherson says. “I thought it was the electricity, and when I turned off the main switch, the hum in my head got worse. So I drove around the house looking for possible sources of sound, and gradually I found that it became particularly loud at night.”
Mysterious-Hum-Dr.-Glen-MacPherson
MacPherson was very annoyed and gave up looking for sound sources and began to turn to academic reports. He compared his experience with academic literature and reports to see if anyone else was in his situation, until he saw an article by university of Oklahoma geophysicist David Deming in the Journal of Scientific Exploration, an academic Journal devoted to the Exploration of nonmainstream science. “I’m about to lose my laptop,” MacPherson says. “I’m sure I heard the Hum.
Hum refers to a mysterious sound heard by a small number of people around the world, characterized by a sustained low-frequency or buzzing sound, often accompanied by a sense of vibration. Research into the mysterious sounds dates back to the 1830s, when the British media made a lot of coverage of this phenomenon, and the 1970s in the United States and Australia.
The distribution of Hum is regional and often spreads out from a center. Examples include Windsor Hum in Ontario, Canada; Taos Hum in new Mexico; Auckland Hum in Auckland, New Zealand. In all these places, only 2 to 10 percent of the population can hear it and can’t get rid of it. Many victims reported that the noise was even more disturbing at night and indoors, especially when they couldn’t find the source to rescue themselves.
Mysterious-Hum-Dr.-Glen-MacPherson-map
Because the population affected by this phenomenon is so uneven and irregular, some researchers have interpreted it simply as an “illusion,” but because of the trouble and pain it has caused, the “illusion” hypothesis is not convincing. MacPherson was intrigued by the Hum phenomenon, and in November 2012 he mapped the global Hum map and published a datab*ase of its victims to show its global impact.
MacPherson soon discovered that the Hum problem in the brain was causing headaches, anxiety and insomnia in hundreds of people. There are reports of several weeks of poor sleep after a Hum in Bristol caused at least three local residents to commit suicide.” “It exhausted me, caused anxiety and sleep deprivation,” one patient told the British press in 1992. “Thousands of victims from all over the world have shared their experiences with Hum, some of them like MacPherson, who has been relentlessly involved in finding the source of the Hum.
Mysterious-Hum-Dr.-Glen-MacPherson-source-of-the-Hum
One of the Hum researchers, Auckland university of technology professor Tom Moir, only noticed the problem after massey university set up Moir’s office in 2002. Moir, a professor of control engineering, took out an advertisement in a local newspaper after receiving a visit from a Hum victim who wanted to find out the cause. Over the course of a few days, a number of responses came in from people who said they were bothered by a mysterious sound, and the symptoms matched what Deming calls a Hum. People on Auckland’s north coast said they couldn’t sleep or concentrate.” “When the sound comes up, it’s like pressing an engine between your ears, and the whole brain is vibrating,” the resident told local television in 2011. Another Oakland resident said the noise ruined his life, and he even put a chainsaw near his ear to block out the annoying sound and help him fall asleep. Many people live in a state of extreme pain, not knowing whether the sounds they hear are real or hallucinations.
“I’ve been a good sleeper my whole life,” said Brookfield resident Steve Kohlhase, 60 years old, who first heard the noise at his home in September 2009. Like many of the victims, Kohlhase, a former mechanical engineer at a chemical plant, spent his spare time looking for sound sources.” I feel like I have my finger in my ear, and some people have a different feeling: sometimes it feels like the floor of the house is vibrating or the feet are shaking. More people feel a buzzing in their ears. ”

الكلمات الدلالية
Mysterious ، Hum ، the ، Brain ، Taos ، Hum ، Windsor ، Hum ، Auckland ، Hum ،

# فنون # مشاهير # صحة # منوعات # الأطفال # English # تفسير الأحلام ثقافة # قصص # سيارات Cars # صور # تقنيات # الاجهزة الالكترونية # المطبخ # كلام فى الحب # أبراج # رياضة # ازياء # حكم وأقوال تطوير الذات# خلفيات # صور بنات # مشاهير # ديكور # صباح الخير # مكتوب برقيات شهر رمضان # جمعة مباركة # حب رومانسية # عيد # ادعية # خلفيات كرتون # منوعات # موضة # الأم # أطفال # حيوانات # صور ورد # اكلات # New Year # مساء الخير # اللهم صلي علي النبي # القران الكريم # صور نكت # عيد ميلاد # اعلام # سيارات # تهنئة الخطوبة # حروف واسماء # الغاز # صور حزينة # فساتين # هدايا # خلفيات النادي الاهلي # تسريحات شعر # الاصدقاء # بوستات نجحت # خلفيات نادي الزمالك # حب رومانسية # تهنئه # ازياء # صور بنات # صوره وكلمه خلفيات # كرتون # بروفايل رمزيات # دينية # سيارات # مضحكة # أعلام # مسابقات # حيوانات # ديكور # أطفال # أكلات # حزينة صور شباب أولاد ر# صور # الطب و الصحة # مقالات عامه # CV المشاهير # وصفات الطبخ # العناية بالبشرة غرائب وعجائب # قصص روايات مواعظ # صور حيوانات # وصفات الحلويات # الرجيم والرشاقة # نكت مضحكة # صور خلفيات # العناية بالشعر # شروحات و تقنيات # videos # Apps & Games Free # موضة أناقة أزياء # سيارات # ديكور # رعاية الأطفال # نصائح المطبخ # موبايل جوال # الفوركس # التعليم والمدارس # الحمل و الولادة # اخبار الرياضه # وظائف # صحة المرأة # حوادث # صور بنات # صور اطفال # مكياج و تجميل # عناوين بنوك شركات محلات مطاعم # العاب الغاز # عيد # كلمات الاغانى # اشغال فنيه واعمال يدويه # مصر # أشعار خواطر # للنساء فقط # للرجال فقط # صور شباب # علاج النحافه # رسائل SMS # أكلات نباتية - Vegetarian food # برامج الكمبيوتر # المراهقة # جمعة مباركة # blogger # رعب # لعنة العشق # حب # اسلامية # قاسي ولكن أحبني # أحفاد أشرار الحرب لأجلك سلام # أسمى معاني الغرام # حقيقية # لقد كنت لعبة في يده # ملهمة # أباطرة العشق # عربية # حب خاطئ # لست مميزاً # من الجاني # مشاهير # راقصة الحانة # اغتصاب طفلة # عاشقان يجمعهم القدر # الطريق الصعب # خيال علمي # أشواك الحب # تاريخ # سجينة ثوب الرجال # لروحك عطر لا ينسى # أطفال # عشق وانتقام # لازلت أتنفسك # لقاؤنا صدفة # للحب معان أخرى # خاتم سليمان # ممن أنتقم # نجاح # أبواب وهمية # حلمى فى صفيحة قمامة # فيلم # مجنون بحبك # بين شباكها # حزينه # رحلات جوليفر # عذاب قسوته # عندما ينادي الشيطان # لعنة حبك # مريم وامير # هدوء في قلب العاصفة # الحاسة السادسة # المشعوذة الصغيرة # عباقرة # لوعة العشق # حروب # قدر بالإجبار # بنات مضحكه# فوركس Forex# صحتك # الصور والخلفيات # الطبخ والحلويات # منوعات # اخبار الفن # القصص و الروايات الألعاب الرياضية # الحياة الزوجية # أزياء وملابس # الأم و الطفل # دراسات لغات # افكار منزلية # انترنت تكنولوجيا # صفات الابراج # حيوانات ونباتات # تفسير الاحلام # معانى الاسماء # خواطر و اشعار # الكون والفضاء اجمل نكته# Mix # Forex # youtube # foods # Kids # Health education # stories # News # kitchen # woman # Famous # Sport # Animals

-------

الساعة الآن 01:46 صباحا